An exceptional value for anyone who loves history, nature and adventure — tickets for the Mississippi River Museum and the Tunica Queen are available through the RiverPark ticket desk.
- Open March through October from 10am to 7pm
- Open November through February from 10am to 5pm
- Closed on Mondays
- Closed Christmas Day, December 25.
Mississippi River Museum at the Tunica RiverPark Ticket Pricing
|Children (12 and under)
|Senior Citizens (65 and older)
|The Nature Trail and Gift Shop are free to the public.
Please see the Groups page for information regarding group rates.
For Tunica Queen rates, click here.
All payments must be made in U.S. currency. All company checks, cashier's checks and money orders must be made payable to the Tunica RiverPark.
Acceptable forms of payment follow:
- Company Check (personal, two-party and post-dated checks will not be accepted)
- Cashier's Check
- Money Order
- Credit Card (must fax copy of ID with credit card authorization form)
Note: Photo identification is required when paying by company check and/or credit card.
Refunds will be made in the manner the payment was received:
- Credit card transactions will receive an immediate credit to the account.
- Company Check reimbursement will be mailed within thirty days (30) to the party responsible for payment.
- Cash refunds will only be made if cash is used as the method of payment.